Fox 29 is an equal opportunity employer and invites interested applicants to introduce their skills and talents to us. We offer competitive salaries and wages and a standard benefit package that includes a 401K and medical plans. If your group or organization wishes to be contacted to receive notice of these openings, please contact us at the station or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOTIION PRODUCER FOX29/CW
FOX29/The CW seek a dynamic full-time Promotion Producer that will contribute to
PROMOTION/ VIDEO AND GRAPHIC PRODUCER
the success of the Promotions Department. The producer will assist the Promotion Director in the execution of station promotions, from inception to completion.
Must have experience in marketing, graphic design, filming and editing. We want a high energy team player, who is a self starter, flexible, deadline oriented and works well under pressure. Producer must be a great communicator, with a strong work
ethic and a desire to learn. EEO. Send resume, work samples and references to email@example.com before August 1st. Subject: Promotions Producer
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The Promotion Producer plays a critical role in the success of FOX29 and CW Lake Charles by developing the brand identity and high quality video and graphic work. We bring our daily topical promos, image campaigns, proof of performance spots and community outreach projects to life through creative, compelling, and engaging promotion.
- Reports to the Promotions Director.
- Conceive, write, produce and edit on-air promotional spots and marketing campaigns for FOX29, CW programming, special events and digital properties.
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Partner with the FOX29 News department to create promotions such as topical, brand campaigns to help meet the strategic goals of the station.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time; communicate clearly and in a timely manner to the Promotion Director.
- Create graphics for web and social media campaigns, Ads, etc.
- Attend weekly planning/production meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Attend station events as needed. Including some weekends or evening.
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Believes that teams are smarter and more dynamic together.
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong creative skill set with proven examples.
- Knowledge of digital production procedures, mobile and web preferred.
- Understand Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and be detail oriented.
- Possess strong video production, shooting and editing skills.
- Ability to work with both external and internal clients.
- Minimum 1 year of production experience as a writer/producer/editor.
- Possess strong video production, shooting and editing skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV including professional work references via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume at 129 W. Prien Lake Rd.
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples if available; include a web address (if available) when you submit your resume.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Strong work ethic.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE FOX29/CW
KVHP TV FOX 29/CW and
www.watchfox29.com has an opportunity in our advertising department for an Account Executive. If you are highly competitive, motivated, organized, strong work ethic and with a desire to win, call us today.
Our Marketing Executives participate in a comprehensive training program that is focused on advertising and digital sales with an emphasis on total media and marketing knowledge. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point preferred. Four-year degree preferred. Full benefits. EOE. E-mail resume to email@example.com referencing AE.